- Non-profit shares the details of the program and the list of beneficiaries
- Deliverables are shared
- A curriculum is created based on the needs and deliverable defined by the non profit
Mentor & student volunteer assigned
- Student volunteer is assigned to the program.
- Mentor curates & organizes lesson plans along with the volunteer
- Milestones are created for measuring impactful delivery.
- The program schedule is shared with the non-profit coordinator
- A reminder is sent to the beneficiary & NGO Coordinator.
- A link is shared with the beneficiary & the Non-Profit’s coordinator.
- Online video volunteering sessions are conducted
- The beneficiary fills the feedback after each session.
- These video sessions are recorded and kept for a specific period of time.
- Mentors & non profit coordinators monitor progress
- Milestones are measured at regular intervals
- In case of any escalation the beneficiary reaches out to the mentor/ non profit coordinator.
- The program is completed when the defined deliverables are deemed achieved.
- The milestones are recorded in the profile.
- Most programs offered are in a progressive series.
- We encourage the beneficiaries to then move to the next level of the upskilling program.